Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How Can Technology Help Me Stay Organized?

Everyone ask the question on how can technology help me stay organized?  There have been many of time I have gone to the same office everyone uses "Starbucks" and I have seen people with big briefcases and a bag.  Why carry all of this STUFF?

All of you files can be scanned and kept electronic, iPad/Tablets are being used today for taking notes (you can record, type, or use a stylus to write.  All of these options and more are available for every small business to make life easy.  There are tons of websites and devices t use.  I am bias.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Samsung Epic phone.  I use it for my calendar (Google), take notes, taking payments, email, etc...  I also have a tablet so if I am meeting with a Client I need my laptop, but do not want to carry it.  I can send any file to my Galaxy Tablet (via bluetooth, email, or plug into my laptop).  I event have folders set up on my tablet so I can find files quickly.  When I am talking to my Clients it takes me no time to bring up a file and show a slide show.

Now ask yourself the question:
 "How Can Technology Help Me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment