Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How can I store my Files?

Everyone uses a computer now, but we never back up our files like we should.  There are so many storage devices on the market.

What do I use?
How do I know this is for me?
How often should I back up?

These are the questions that you are asking yourself and sometimes others.  The best way to figure this out is look at what you do.  Do you have a lot of basic files, graphics, both, etc....?  Once you figure this out you can determine your storage space.  For some a Flash Drive is perfect for some and there are also the portable hard drives that are thin enough to put in a purse or computer bag.

If you want to be able to get to your files at any time regardless if you have your laptop or your storage device.  There are a lot of on-line services that are also avaialble.  I use "DropBox".  This is online and you can get to your files at any time any where.  Just log on to your account and you will see all of your files.

No comments:

Post a Comment