Thursday, August 2, 2012

Why Do We Need Gadgets?

Gadgets......why do we need them and why have we gotten so dependent on them?

I love my iPad & Galaxy II.  They are linked to each other and it does not matter what I have with me I will always have information with me.  Notes from a meeting (Evernote) and Schedule (Google Calendar).  I never have to worry about I don't know if I can make an appointment because I do not have my claendar with me.  Everyone has their preference on Gadgets.  Instead of a iPad you may have a NetBook you carry, tablet ( so many to choose from), Galaxy Note (like a mini tablet), etc....  What ever your preference get you one and be sure it is all linked.  If you updtae your calendar on your phone you do not have to worry about doing it again on your tablet or iPad.

Do your research and make your decision today!


Powertraveller Mini Gorilla Netbook iPad Tablet Portable Charger






Assistants & Beyond
281-736-4089


Have a question send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment